Sunday, October 26, 2008

Entry 2




The feeling of this book is flowing to sadness because
Amir saw his friend (Hassan) getting raped by his fellow
friends like Assef, Kamal, and Wali. He couldn't do
anything because he was scared, and now they don't talk
to each other and don't even play with each other.
After sadness it turned to this mood about love, it was
when Amir saw his love Soraya. Soraya is the daughter
of this General, and is very well known in his country.
When the mood turned from sadness to 'love' it made me
keep on reading because it made me curious about what
was going to happen to the young love.







As I keep on reading the theme of the book changes.

- Help others

- Don't take all the pain by yourself

- Don't be selfish

- Share



As I flip the pages I find knew connections between
me and Amir jan. Amir wants all of his attention
from his father but he sometimes doesn’t get it.
That's the same for me because I have an older
brother and my dad just sometimes only cares
about him. That's what I think, but when I ask
my mom she tells me that he likes both of us
equally. The part of the book when Amir gets
attracted to this pretty girl "Soraya,” made a
connection with me because I sometimes get
attracted to pretty girls.

No comments: